Monday, July 20, 2009

Polo match





























This is my first polo match that I have ever been to. It was the U.S. vs Ireland, and as you can see the Irish were very creative and wore the little Irish hats on their helmets. It was quite exciting, and very fancy, there were picnics with wine, bubbly and cigars for the men and many other drinks that I have no idea what they were. This is defiantly a place to were a floppy hat if you had one. Then at the end everyone would line up on the edge of the field and the players would ride around and give everyone a high-five. The Irish won with 14-9

2 comments:

  1. It WAS sweet! Awesome pictures, I think they turned out better than mine, hope you don't mind if I steal them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY I LOVE THE BLOG. i didn't know about this new one. ill be stopping here more often. ill see you in 30 min! hope yer there

    ReplyDelete