Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Love




The first person to somehow take the key to my heart is Keith Conaway. Isn't he such a cutie! ever sense we meet at an FFA trip to Ceder City, we have been friends. Those FFA activities were an adventure its self. It's where you really get to know your FFA family. Spending days together away from home, you really see the real person.Somehow we have always just been great together. And bonus for me he is a total cowboy himself. He has changed my life in so many ways that he has left an eternal mark that will never leave, no matter what happens in the future. We have been through good and bad, tears and endless love. We have even gotten each other sick, that's impressive for me cause I usually wont let anyone near me when I'm sick, not even my mom. There was one time coming home from a FFA trip he got food poisoning. we spent hours on a crowded bus with him throwing up in a bag* that I held for him. He was exsosted and feel asleep in my lap a few time. He is a miracle in my life.

2 comments: