Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hot Chocolate

Everyone that knows me knows that I absolutely love hot chocolate, or hot cocoa depending on my mood of what to call it. It's just so soothing, warm, chocolate of goodness. Whenever I have a bad day, cold, or just want something to comfort me I will go to my hot cocoa. On this particular day that I took this picture I was faraway from home, missed my love, and it was cold and rainy out side. I just needed my hot chocolaty goodness to help me not so home sick.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that this hot chocolate could give you the warmth and tenderness that I could not. Even though I try to hug you and love you as my very own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that called homesick for home or homesick for your luuuuuve? or is your love your mama

    ReplyDelete