Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Prom






















A girls first prom is always one to remember, but I don't think any of those girls had the kind of prom that I did. First of all I was the one who asked the guy to go to prom. We aren't much for dances, but I wanted to have the experience of going to prom and I did not want to go with anyone else, and I don't think I will be going next year. This would be my last chance. Then our day date was just hanging at his house watching movies and hanging with friends. Then after we split to get ready I was the one to pick him up and brought him to my house for pictures and our friends in our group picked us up to go to dinner. After the dance we all changed and went up the canyon for a bonfire. We are a bunch of cowboys after all.





2 comments:

  1. man who took those sweet photos? you guys are dadburn cute!! please excuse the profanity.

    ReplyDelete