Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New York









































































NYC was fun for the most part, but really crazy. It made me realize that I am so not a city girl. There were huge buildings and lots and lots of cars. I liked the horses the best, but it wasn't the same with them being part of a busy city like this. We went to a cupcake place... holy cow those were amazing. They had different flavors that you would never think of. Angi and I went to our first Broadway show. "9 to 5" it was really funny. Dolly Parton was the only person I knew, but I don't know many famous people to begin with. Then of course we saw the statue of liberty, and the Brooklyn bridge.

1 comment:

  1. You got some great shots! I'll probably steal some of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete